For sale: Recumbent bike Zox 26 Low red
Condition: as new.
Asking price: €2,200
The Zox 26 Low is a recumbent bike with 2 x 26″ wheels and a relatively low seat. It has front-wheel drive. The result is a shorter, lighter chain and a very responsive recumbent bike.
It’s very pleasant to ride and comfortable, despite not having suspension.
It has U-shaped handlebars that is very easy to use and make the bike very stable.
It comes with excellent equipment:
– Zow 26 Low steel frame (easily repaired if ever necessary, unlike aluminium or carbon)
– DT Swiss 466d wheels
– Marathon Supreme 42-559 tyres
– Shimano XT CS-M8000 11-speed 11-46
– Shimano XT Shadow Plus RD-M8000 11-speed derailleur
– Shimano XT BR-M8100 / BR-M8120 disc brakes, SM-RT86 discs
– Boulhol single chainring 42 teeth
– 150 mm short cranks
– mixed normal / SPD pedalsdd
– Thor easy GS carbon seat + Ventisit confort 3 cm
– adjustable stem
– luggage rack + rear light holder
– front light holder
– rear-view mirror
– 2 mudguards
– large Radical Design Top Extended bag
Only about 2000 km.
I bought it thinking that a rather sporty bike would suit me, but my knee and spine problems prevent me from riding it properly. I’m selling it for buying a motorised suspension trike.
The frame and all its components cost over €4,000 + assembly. I’m asking €2,200 for this nearly new bike.
You test it at my place (Belgium, near Namur) before taking it home. Payment in cash